Web-Based Geographic Information System (WebGIS).
Please read the DISCLAIMER below.
This WebGIS is a sample product of Geomatic Solutions Sdn. Bhd (GSSB). Please be aware that there are "Terms and Conditions of Use" associated with this WebGIS and any use of the information provided within it.
You are permitted to use this WebGIS and any data, maps, plan, contents and information provided by this WebGIS on the following terms and conditions:
1. The information provided in its area is the copyright of GSSB. This WebGIS is a public sample only and is the copyright of GSSB. However, you are not permitted to copy or re-publish any substantial amount of the information from this WebGIS without the prior written consent of GSSB. You are subject to the Malaysian Official Secret Act 1972 (Act88) also known as OSA, is a statue in Malaysia prohibiting the dissemination of information classified as on official secret
2. Information on this WebGIS has been derived from GSSB.
3. Whilst due care has been taken in providing this WebGIS, all information should be considered as being illustrated and indicative only. Your use of information from this WebGIS is entirely at your own risk.
4. GSSB does not give and expressly disclaims any warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the information or its fitness for any purposes.
5. GSSB accepts no liability for any error, omission, or inaccirancy of the information or form any use of reliance on the information provided by this WebGIS.
6. You should independently verify the accuracy of any information before taking any action in reliance upon it. Example, the actual locations of any lots or services shown on a map should be physically verified on site prior to any design, construction or other works taking place. Property boundaries should be verified by a qualified surveyor.
7. By placing your information in this WebGIS, you are considered giving the rights to GSSB. to own the data. GSSB. have rights to edit, delete, or re-publish it at anytime without prior notify you.
8. You waive and release GSSB from any claims arising from your use of this WebGIS or the information provided by it.
9. You indemnify GSSB against all claims, loss or damages arising in connection with your use of this WebGIS or the information provided by it.
10. Information from this WebGIS may not be used for the purposes of any legal disputes.
By using this WebGIS, you are considered to agree with this “Term and Conditions of Use” immediately.